How to apply
Applicants can obtain course information by clicking here and can also download the application form.
Completed application forms should be sent to the provided address below. In addition, applicants need to include the following:
- 2 x ID Photographs
- 3 x Certified copies of the South African ID
- 3 x Certified copies of Matric certificate/NQF Level 4 Qualification (or at least a Grade 12 report card)
- 3 x Certified copies of the latest Academic Qualification (if post-Matric)
- Motivation Essay
- A letter of Reference (this could be from a School Teacher/Principal/Religious Leader)
- Application Portfolio (for Graphic Design and Animation applicants only)
NEMISA will process applications and inform applicants in writing of their admission status and whether any documentation is still outstanding. Applications will also receive a reference number and must use this number in all future correspondence with NEMISA.
Once NEMISA is satisfied that applicants meet all the admission requirements they will receive a provisional/conditional admission letter from the faculty.